Friday 11 May 2012

MOTOCROSS: FROM HOBBY TO BUSINESS

Hi! That's me in the picture during younger days. I had the opportunity of playing around with bicycles as a start then my dad one day gave me and my brother a mini-motorbike. It was a blue Suzuki MT50-J and since we grew up in the country we had a lot of open space then to take it into trails and spins. As time went on, we took up like the one above, a Honda Elsinore 125 motocross bike and participated in races. However we also took the streets going to school on a Honda CB 350. Other bikes we had were a Yamaha 200 street bike and a Honda XR 75. Recently I've been riding an XR 200 Honda after so many years of haven't done so. I'm glad this hobby came back but of course, I'm much more careful and mellow now, so this why I decided to include this in my sureincome blog. I hope some of you out there who are motorcycle enthusiasts before or up to now, your kids, will have a look at this offer. If you purchase anything or even sign up as an affiliate, then, many thanks!
Click here to visit MotocrossGiant.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.